Products and Services
- RestaurantChains.net. 4,500 restaurant chain headquarters monitored and reported on daily. Every record is completely (all fields, including contact personnel) reviewed and re-verified every four months. Web browser based and available 24/7. Directory access is available for paid subscribers of the lite or Pro versions.
- Restaurant chain store locations. The top 1,000 Restaurant chain locations are available by concept name. Chains include Mcdonald's, Burger King, Starbucks, Darden, etc.
- Amazing Ad-hoc look-up reporting; paid subscribers receive for free, the heads up on weekly alerts and newsletter information. All newsletters are derived straight from the directory by alert date. Paid subscribers have access to this information and alot more detail well in advance of public display. Subscribers can build their own data librairies due to the frequency and consistency of our re-verification methods. We can quickly display this during a 15 minute phone/internet webinar.
- Client Database Matching. We will match up our chain list in our entire universe with our clients customer list. From there, we can perform an analysis segment showing their place in the marketplace vs. the competition. Another process is to establish incentive, promotion and positioning programs.
- New Restaurant Leads issued weekly. 750-900 plus new locations are discovered, researched and published as sales leads each week. 90% of weekly sales leads are independent locations, the remaining 10% multi-unit. Issued weekly in .txt and html formats.
- New Restaurant Chain Location lists. 50-75 new chain location openings are discovered researched and published each week. Issued weekly in .txt and html formats.
For more information please contact a sales consultant, 914-591-4297 or